- What is the weakness of your research?
- What are the characteristics of experimental research?
- Which is the better between the two types of experimental research?
- What are the two types of experimental research?
- What are the strengths of experimental research?
- What is the greatest strength of the experimental method?
- What is the main advantage of experimental research?
- What is the main purpose of experimental research?
- What are some examples of experimental research?
What is the weakness of your research?
“Weaknesses related to the Research Problem: The description of the project is so nebulous and unfocused that the purpose of the research is unclear.
The problem is unimportant or unlikely to yield new information.
The hypothesis is ill-defined, doubtful, or unsound, or it rests on insufficient evidence..
What are the characteristics of experimental research?
Characteristics of true experimental design Manipulation – control of independent variable by the researcher through treatment/ intervention Control – the use of control group and extraneous variables on the dependent variable Randomization – every subject gets equal chance being assigned to experimental and …
Which is the better between the two types of experimental research?
True experiments, in which all the important factors that might affect the phenomena of interest are completely controlled, are the preferred design. Often, however, it is not possible or practical to control all the key factors, so it becomes necessary to implement a quasi-experimental research design.
What are the two types of experimental research?
Types of Experimental Design There are two basic types of research design: True experiments. Quasi-experiments.
What are the strengths of experimental research?
What Are the Advantages of Experimental Research?It provides researchers with a high level of control. … There is no limit to the subject matter or industry involved. … Experimental research provides conclusions that are specific. … The results of experimental research can be duplicated.More items…•
What is the greatest strength of the experimental method?
5. What are the main strengths and weaknesses of experiments? Strengths: The experimental method makes it possible to determine whether changes in the independent variable cause subsequent changes in the dependent variable.
What is the main advantage of experimental research?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Experimental Research: Quick Reference ListAdvantagesDisadvantagesresearcher can have control over variablescan produce artificial resultshumans perform experiments anywayresults may only apply to one situation and may be difficult to replicate6 more rows
What is the main purpose of experimental research?
Experimental research Strategy. The purpose of the experimental research strategy is to establish the existence of a cause- and- effect relationship between two variables. To accomplish this goal, an experiment manipulates one variable while a second variable is measured and other variables are controlled.
What are some examples of experimental research?
For example, in order to test the effects of a new drug intended to treat a certain medical condition like dementia, if a sample of dementia patients is randomly divided into three groups, with the first group receiving a high dosage of the drug, the second group receiving a low dosage, and the third group receives a …